We are supporting the health and safety of our patients, patient families and staff.
We’re opening our office to care for anyone experiencing knee problems. Together with Community Health Network, our response to the COVID-19 crisis centers on reducing the total number of contacts between providers/staff and patients.
Preventative steps will include:
- We’ll continue to restrict the number of patients waiting to receive care
- No visitors will be allowed in the waiting area
- Physical therapists will rotate patients, so you may see a different provider
- Surgeries will occur with added precautions for patients and care providers
- When possible, virtual visits will be requested for pre-surgery discussions and questions.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation.