March Athlete of the Month
The SKC is proud to honor Brittany Neeley as our March Athlete of the Month. Brittany, a senior at Eastern High School in Greentown, is a stand out in track, cross country, and basketball.
– Four time state medalist
– 3rd place (2012) at the Indiana State Meet in the 800m.
– 2012 New Balance Indoor National Emergent Elite 800m champion
– 2012 state qualifier and an Indiana All-Star
– Led her team to four straight sectional titles, two regional titles, two state meets, and to the school’s first ever top ten finish.
– Leads Eastern High School as all time scoring leader
– Member of the 1000 point club
– Holds school records for most career points, most points in a season, most points in a game, most steals, and most free throws made in a season and a career.
Among a long list of nonathletic accolades, Brittany is an honorable mention academic all-state selection. She was named academic all state by the IGCA for cross country and basketball. She is a member of NHS and a 10 year member of 4H. She is ranked 2nd in her high school class. Congratulations, Brittany!